Friday, April 26, 2013

Reflections

REFLECTING ON THE OVERALL DMA COURSE

  • When I first started this course, I entered with an already existing knowledge of how to effectively navigate the internet. I entered this class with a curiosity for journalism, and had already acquired a negative opinion of FOX news.
  •  Although I entered the class with an understanding for technology, I learned how to effectively get my work done. My view on new-media has stayed the same throughout the course.
  •  I would like to learn more about how new sources manage to continue spewing false information and not have any repercussions.
  • Yes. Being well-informed with world and local events have a great impact on your understanding of the world and can invoke interesting conversations- it also allows you to appear more intelligent to some people. Being informed is seen as attractive in some people's eyes.

REFLECTING ON A SELECTION OF SPRING SEMESTER COURSES

 
 All of these correlate with one another.

REFLECTING ON THE SCHOOL YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment