Friday, February 22, 2013

Work Assessment



1) Up to this point, we actively researched how to effectively work online and utilize it as a tool.



2) -----
  1.  The two units discusses both the learning cycle,  which involves properly gathering information.  The other involves new-media composing algorithm which involves combining different methods.
  2.  The four exemplars explored the internet as a unifying tool that can be used for your benefit.
  3. My image composition combined my admiration for film and my computer.
  4. My website and blog are pretty standard but define who I am. I think that I have some interesting content within both.
  5. All of my Facebook post have in some way, possessed topics that would be viable for discussion.

3) Things that jumped out at me were topics that influenced discussion and were touchy subjects. It's always interesting to see other people's perspectives.

4)  A rule of thumb for Film to take risks, otherwise it's just generic and cliché.

5) I feel as though all of my assignments pushed the boundaries a bit and allowed the reader to think outside the box.

6) I think that the next step to push the boundaries and bit further in order to spur some more discussions.








No comments:

Post a Comment